Thursday, February 18, 2010

Isopure How To Eat I've Been Working Out And Dieting For 2 Months And Only Lost 2 Pounds? How Do I Boost My Weight Lost?

I've been working out and dieting for 2 months and only lost 2 pounds? How do i boost my weight lost? - isopure how to eat

I weigh 250 and my goal is at 5'10 wieght 200 pounds. I took Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix for a month and a half and started with proteins ISOPur Perfect Zero Carb a week ago. Eleptical I fight about 4-5 times per week for 45 minutes and must weight resistance training. I changed my diet, big time. Do not eat chicken and other foods low in carbohydrates and drinking severity. Can anyone recommend something to start to see better results ...? My mood is very, very small, since I weighed myself today and found it lost 2 pounds in 2 months .. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

If your body lacks the strength that I needed to add weight would be needed to build the muscle first and then start to lose the fat burning. Most of the shape, you are the slower dissolve the weight at first. They did not discourage him. Keep your goal.

mamabear... said...

Muscle weighs more than fat, fat loss to muscle building trade. Like your clothes are loose, ever-widening? I heard from a lady who joined an exercise went from a size 6 to size 4, but left the class because she gained weight! If I could fall in a size 4, I care less what he weighs.

Peter N said...

better nutrition. eat more vegetables, such as eating a piece of meat like a leg of chicken or turkey. good for you water. Do not take the pill or whatever u product could be useful. and above all things in motion. Hard work = good effect

shuga said...

There is a difference between fat loss and weight loss. You are likely to lose fat. I'm sure you've heard that muscle weighs more than fat. With all the exercise I will make you a lot of muscle mass ... not be prevented by the price.

Post a Comment