Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brown Tinged Mucus Before Period Brown Discharge? Hmm.?

Brown Discharge? Hmm.? - brown tinged mucus before period

Currently (Sun., October 25) I am 12 DPO and three different times today when I went into the bathroom and wiped there was a lot of mucus and was brown in color. I could hardly say it was there. This never happened to me when I'm waiting for my period. Normally, when I expect from my time there is a lack of mucus, and now there are many. Since last Tuesday, I very painful breasts, pain which can not even play near my nipple, no pain, back pain, I had a cramp in my stomach, but not as cramps during my period and went out. The spasm is like a circle, and I can only say that my womb. It was grown in a small circle of yesterday and today to a wider range / circle. I had no money to buy a pregnancy test or go to the doctor, I wanted to see was what everyone elses thoughts before spending time and money. Thank you in advance. (:

2 comments:

Ella said...

I had never dyed one brown cervical mucus, but I had pain in the breasts, after I'm pregnant. It was so bad, could not he use all that padded bra for the first few weeks, because the same material by brushing my nipples are sensitive and painful. Back pain and cramps, so that the symptoms of normal pregnancy and premenstrual syndrome and no evidence that anyone can say with certainty, but they sound like symptoms of early pregnancy.

Allie R said...

You go to a dollar store and get a pregnancy test, only one U.S. dollars and are also good

Post a Comment